WELCOME !!!

My name is Gianpaolo, for Ham friends just "Gianpi".

Born in Torino (TO) on 7th Februar 1968, I live in a little village called Arma di Taggia (IM), on the Ligurian Coast, about 25 km with the French Border. I'm married with Cinzia, and I have two kids, Riccardo and Aurora !

I am an HAM since 1993, but I love radios already since 1985 !! My favourite activitiy it's DX'ing and Contesting...I travel quite a lot, and I love Island Activations or particularly places !I like fishing abord of my "FISH BANDIT", and I love photography, I am a Canon 7D enthusiast !

See this BLOG to know everything about my Radio Activity !!! A lot of information about me, my shack, my activity and dx-speditions and others things of my life!! I hope to meet you in frequency !!

Best 73 de IK1TTD Gianpi


Visualizzazioni totali

IK1TTD

IK1TTD
This is my shack today

TAVOLARA ISLAND 2017

Click here below to check if you are on the log of this activation !
https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/IM0/IK1TTD 
=================================
TAVOLARA ISLAND 2017 EU165


Tavolara island again! But this time I had more time to spend on this nice Island...! It is quite easy to reach this Island, there is every day a boat, running in and out with serveral timing during the day. 




I reach the island almost every day, aborad of our little boat, so quite easy to plan an activity, This year was extremely hot the summer, so I was looking for a fresh day... but never came !









I was of course with my family, and we get also the chance to stop at Re di Tavolara Restaurant, owned by the Family from Mr. Tonino, which offers a very good foods for a reasonable price. Don't miss it !